Thursday, March 13, 2008

Soup's On!

I am slowly coming to grips with the fact that I will be obsessing about one thing or another until I have my surgery. Right now, that thing is what to eat after my WLS.

Some of my online friends have made great suggestions and I thought to myself, why not put things together into a cookbook?! So, I signed up for this site called TasteBook.com where you can make your own cookbooks. For under $35 you get 100 full color recipes of your choosing in a hard cover book. So, I have been scavenging for WLS appropriate recipes today. Have one? Drop me a line!

If your looking for an AMAZING resource for after WLS eating check out Michelle's blog at http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/

Now, if I could only figure out what's for dinner...

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I am so into your blog now. I am in the 2 week freak stages and will be devouring anything WLS related that I can get my hands on! *eek*

    Oh. I am ellesix from OH btw.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete