Monday, January 19, 2009

A Brief Intermission...

I wanted to give an update to you guys, lest you think that I have abandoned my efforts here.  I have not been posting often and will not be posting regularly again until March.  Why you ask.  I graduated from law school!  HOORAY!  But, now I am studying to take the bar examination.  BOO!  This process is time consuming and not fun.  I would rather be here, but I know I need to stay diligent and on-track.  I'll post major updates from time-to-time.  I'm coming up on a major milestone.  Also, I'll give you a 9-month update once my labs are in next month.
I leave you, for now, with my graduation picture in all my silly regalia (minus the oh-so-silly cap).  I hope the new year brings great things for you all.
                                    - Justin                                              

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Justin! Looking forward to you next update. Your rocking that ds for sure! Great pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom, Mama... thanks to you both. I can't wait to look even MORE silly in the graduation cap... but, ya know, I worked for it so why not go with it.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justin!
    Happy Graduation! I am sooo proud of you! OMG!! I hadn't been to the DS boards in a while and thought I'd check in to see how you're doing.... GREAT!! You have really worked your DS!! YOU GO BOY!!

    (now get back to studying for the board! :P )

    ReplyDelete